Rivendell Interstate school district click for home

mission statement click for home

Sunday, March 26, 2023



Financial Aid and Scholarship Information

Financial Aid Information

Vermont residents - www.vsac.org

New Hampshire residents - www.nhheaf.org




Onlineschools.org Guide to Financial Aid


Net Price Calculator - find out what sort of financial aid package you might be able to expect from individual colleges/Universities.  Visit https://collegecost.ed.gov/net-price to search for the Net Price Calculator on specific college/University Web sites.

Financial Aid forms

FAFSA - ALL students should complete this form.  It can be completed starting October 1st.  Visit  www.fafsa.ed.gov.  Students and parents/guardians must set up an FSA ID (electronic signature) and can do so ahead of time at https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm.

CSS Profile - Some colleges/Universities require the CSS Profile in additon to the FAFSA .  Visit PROFILE Participating Instutions for a complete listing or visit the college/University Web site directly.  The CSS Profile can be completed anytime after October 1st at profileonline.collegeboard.com.

VSAC Scholarship Booklet (for VT & NH residents) - the front part of the booklet with the black tabs is for Vermont residents.  The back part of the booklet with the gray tabs is for in- and out-of-state residents as specified.  Click here to download.

Vermont Incentive Grant (for VT residents) - accessible through the FAFSA (above).  There will be a link you can click on once you have completed the FAFSA. For more information and to access or set up your "myvsac" account, click here.

Unified Scholarship Application (USA) (for VT residents)  - for more information and to apply, click here.

New Hampshire Charitable Fund (scholarships open to both VT & NH residents) - In particular, this is the site to apply for the Frank & Olive Gilman Foundation scholarship (NOT through the VSAC Scholarship Booklet).  To create a new account, visit www.nhcf.org.

Loan Forgiveness

If you are considering a career in education, you could be eligible to receive loan forgiveness aid through government funding.  You would need to teach in one of the following high-need areas for as little as five years:  English as a Second Language (ESL), Special Education , Math or Science.  Contact Lifetime Learning at 888-413-1940 to learn more about accredited programs through universities across the nation.

Scholarship search sites
  • www.meritaid.com - find scholarships at individual colleges/Universities. Scroll down towards the middle-top of the page on the Cappex Web site.
  • www.cappex.com
  • www.HighFiveScholarships.com - be sure to “Opt out” of receiving e-mail offers when registering if you are not interested. The box is automatically selected to receive the e-mails; you have to turn it off.


Local Scholarships

 Click here for listing.


Scholarship Opportunities for Homeless/Undocumented/Foster Youth

Scholarships for foster youth - http://www.fc2success.org/programs/scholarships-and-grants/